firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenPGP key)
I am interested in Computer Science, in particular High Perfomance Computing (HPC) and Computer Graphics. During my time as a researcher I worked on topics such as Rendering, Virtual Reality, Visualization, and Sensor Simulation. See my list of publications. I created a course on Path Tracing based on a University course I taught in 2022.
I work on several software projects. Some are related to my research interests, some are completely different, but all are free software.
- Mail: small but powerful utilities to send and receive mail
- Multimedia: graphics, video, visualization, virtual reality, etc.
- Utilities: miscellaneous
- Experimental: playground for interesting concepts, not necessarily useful
- Research: software written for specific research projects or publications
- ECM - Planetary-scale terrain rendering and data visualization
- camsim - Simulation of RGB and Time-of-Flight depth cameras
- pmdsim - Simulation of PMD depth cameras; superseded by camsim
- mappings-sphere-disc-square - Mappings between sphere, disc, and square
- mappings-sphere-cube - Mappings between sphere and cube
- Inactive projects: stalled or obsolete