email@example.com (OpenPGP key)
I am interested in Computer Science in general and in High Perfomance Computing and Computer Graphics in particular.
In the past I worked on research topics such as Physically Based Rendering,
Real-Time Rendering, Virtual Reality, Scientific Visualization, and Sensor
Simulation at the
Computer Graphics Group, University of Siegen.
See my list of publications.
I created a course on Path Tracing based on a University course I taught in 2022.
I write and maintain several software projects. Some are related to my research interests, some are completely different, but all are free software.
- Mail: small but powerful utilities to send and receive mail
- Multimedia: graphics, video, visualization, virtual reality, etc.
- Utilities: miscellaneous
- Experimental: playground for interesting concepts, not necessarily useful
- Research: software written for specific research projects or publications
- ECM - Planetary-scale terrain rendering and data visualization
- camsim - Simulation of RGB and Time-of-Flight depth cameras
- pmdsim - Simulation of PMD depth cameras; superseded by camsim
- mappings-sphere-disc-square - Mappings between sphere, disc, and square
- mappings-sphere-cube - Mappings between sphere and cube
- Inactive projects: stalled or obsolete