Re: [msmtp-users] cross compile success, overall failure

OK so I am feeling like a rather large idiot.  I tried using the debugger to see what the problem was
but when I ran the program under the control of the debugger it didn't fault, so I went back to my trusty
method of adding printf statements to track an issue.  The problem was that the changes I made didn't
make any difference to how the program ran.  I was very puzzled until I remembered that I had asked
a friend to try cross compiling msmtp and there were other versions on the system, his version faulted.
The system was using the old versions in root and not the one that I had cross compiled.
My apologies to Martin it was my error and nothing wrong with msmtp.

To look on the bright side it only took me a full week to figure what I was doing wrong.
If you notice a guy in the corner gently rocking backwards and forwards banging his head
against a brick wall... that will be me.

Bryan