Re: [msmtp-users] cross compile success, overall failure

Hi Martin

GDB (V5.3) Source Level Debug Server sounds like the thing we need.  Only problem is that I
have never used it or any other debugger, so will need to do a quick bit of research and learning.
I will have a play and let you know.

Regards

Bryan