Re: [msmtp-users] cross compile success, overall failure

Hi Martin

Thanks for the reply.

I am on 1.4.28.  I have been back as far as 1.0.0 in case it was something that had
only happened in recent versions, but I get the same error.

I started to cross compile GnuTLS, the first bit is to cross compile GMP
and from that I found that I learned how to use --build --host and CC=.
I also found there can be a difference if I use:

make distclean
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/xscale_be/bin
./configure --with-ssl=openssl --with-libidn=no --host=xscale-linux
make

or

make distclean
./configure --with-ssl=openssl --with-libidn=no --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=xscale-linux CC=/usr/local/xscale_be/bin/xscale_be-gcc
make

but that didn't help with the msmtp segmentation fault.

Is there any chance that the make error that I see could point to the problem:
tls.c: In function `tls_init':
tls.c:1234: warning: passing arg 1 of `SSL_CTX_new' discards qualifiers from pointer target type

It seems to be too much of a coincidence that the error is in tls_init and the segmentation fault happens
when I set tls=on.

Regards

Bryan