Re: [msmtp-users] patch to ignore comments, and broken build

On 06-23 12:35, Jeremy Audet wrote:
Just installed msmtp last night. I discovered that the config file syntax is rather limited; comments must exist on their own line, separate from actual config settings.

I have also run into this problem.

I don't know if there is some kind of standard for this, but from my experience msmtp is the first program to handle it this way, all others allow in-line commenting.

I'd be happy if this could be implemented.

--
ilf

Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!
		-- Eine Initiative des Bundesamtes für Tastaturbenutzung