Re: [msmtp-users] How is Date header supposed to be added?

Hi Joshua!

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:36:55 -0500, Joshua Pettett wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm still missing something here.  How do I get the
> wrapper between cron and msmtp?  Any changes I make to symlinks or
> files that cron or msmtp use will be overridden by package managers
> at upgrade-time.

How do you currently make your cron call msmtp? If you can change a
configuration file, there should be no problem. If your system
has to install msmtp as /usr/sbin/sendmail or similar to make cron
use it, then it depends on your package manager how to avoid overrides
of local changes. I'm afraid I cannot help with that.

Martin