Re: [msmtp-users] How is Date header supposed to be added?

Thanks for the response.  But is it possible to get cron to use this without
custom-compiling it?  I understand that it's not your responsibility to
compensate for the shortcomings of other programs, but I was hoping to find a
solution that Just Works, since I admin multiple boxes.  But I need to be able
to override the sending address, so ssmtp won't work for me either.

--
Joshua Pettett
Web and Internet Technician