Re: [msmtp-users] How is Date header supposed to be added?

I'm afraid I'm still missing something here.  How do I get the wrapper between
cron and msmtp?  Any changes I make to symlinks or files that cron or msmtp use
will be overridden by package managers at upgrade-time.

--
Joshua Pettett
Web and Internet Technician