Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp: support for authentication method GSSAPI is not compiled in / gssapi support for msmtp

Hi Simon
Thanks for your reply
 As you are assumming ,I want to use the Kerberos v5 auth mechanism
under gssapi.Now I have installed MIT
Kerberos package version krb5-1.6.1 as you suggest but still I am having
the same problem.I don't know much about kerberos client configuration.I
have configured the krb5.conf file only .I have no idea about what and
all need to be configured.

configure: running /bin/sh ./configure '--prefix=/usr/local'
'--with-gssapi-impl=mit' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 98304
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
checking if ANONYMOUS should be used... yes
checking if EXTERNAL should be used... yes
checking if PLAIN should be used... yes
checking if LOGIN should be used... yes
checking if SECURID should be used... yes
checking for libntlm... yes
checking how to link with libntlm... /usr/local/lib/libntlm.so
-Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
checking if NTLM should be used... yes
checking if CRAM-MD5 should be used... yes
checking if DIGEST-MD5 should be used... yes
configure: checking for GSS implementation (mit)
configure: trying MIT
checking for krb5-config... /usr/local/bin/krb5-config
checking gssapi/gssapi.h usability... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi.h presence... yes
checking for gssapi/gssapi.h... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi_generic.h usability... yes
checking gssapi/gssapi_generic.h presence... yes
checking for gssapi/gssapi_generic.h... yes
checking whether GSS_C_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE is declared... yes
checking if GS2 should be used... no
checking if GSSAPI should be used... yes
checking if KERBEROS_V5 should be used... no
checking for libidn... yes
checking how to link with libidn... /usr/local/lib/libidn.so -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib
checking for pr29_8z... yes
checking pr29.h usability... yes
checking pr29.h presence... yes
checking for pr29.h... yes
checking if non-ASCII support via Libidn should be built... yes
checking if client code should be built... yes
checking if server code should be built... yes
checking if backwards compatibility code should be present... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for inline... inline