[msmtp-users] msmtp: support for authentication method GSSAPI is not compiled in / gssapi support for msmtp

Hi,
     I need to include NTLM and GSSAPI auth support in msmpt .I am using msmtp-1.4.14 verion.I am able to include the NTLM support but not able to include GSSAPI
support. because msmtp support GSSAPI using GNU SASL ,I compiled and installed the  gsasl-0.2.25  version . I also installed the gss-0.0.23 version ans shishi-0.0.35 .

 following is the result of msmtp --version commad.

[root@...142...18... root]# msmtp --version
msmtp version 1.4.14
TLS/SSL library: GnuTLS
Authentication library: GNU SASL

Supported authentication methods:

plain cram-md5 digest-md5 external login ntlm
IDN support: enabled
NLS: enabled, LOCALEDIR is /usr/local/share/locale
System configuration file name: /usr/local/etc/msmtprc
User configuration file name: /root/.msmtprc

Copyright (C) 2007 Martin Lambers and others.
This is free software.  You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

following is the screenshot of configure result

checking if ANONYMOUS should be used... yes
checking if EXTERNAL should be used... yes
checking if PLAIN should be used... yes
checking if LOGIN should be used... yes
checking if SECURID should be used... yes
checking for libntlm... yes
checking how to link with libntlm... /usr/local/lib/libntlm.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
checking if NTLM should be used... yes
checking if CRAM-MD5 should be used... yes
checking if DIGEST-MD5 should be used... yes
configure: checking for GSS implementation (yes)
configure: auto-detecing GSS/MIT/Heimdal
configure: use --with-gssapi-impl=IMPL to override
configure: where IMPL is `gss', `mit', or `heimdal'
checking for libgss... yes
checking how to link with libgss... /usr/local/lib/libgss.so /usr/local/lib/libshishi.so -lrt /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.so -lz /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.so -lnsl /usr/local/lib/libgpg-error.so /usr/local/lib/libidn.so -lresolv -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
configure: GNU GSS found
checking if GS2 should be used... no
checking if GSSAPI should be used... yes
checking if KERBEROS_V5 should be used... no
checking for libidn... yes
checking how to link with libidn... /usr/local/lib/libidn.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
checking for pr29_8z... yes
checking for wcslen... yes
checking whether _snprintf is declared... no
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking whether <wchar.h> is standalone... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating libgsasl.pc
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating gl/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating anonymous/Makefile
config.status: creating cram-md5/Makefile
config.status: creating digest-md5/Makefile
config.status: creating external/Makefile
config.status: creating gssapi/Makefile
config.status: creating gs2/Makefile
config.status: creating kerberos_v5/Makefile
config.status: creating login/Makefile
config.status: creating ntlm/Makefile
config.status: creating plain/Makefile
config.status: creating securid/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing libtool commands
config.status: executing po-directories commands
config.status: creating po/POTFILES
checking whether wchar_t is signed... yes
checking whether wint_t is signed... no
checking for ptrdiff_t integer literal suffix...
checking for sig_atomic_t integer literal suffix...
checking for size_t integer literal suffix... u
checking for wchar_t integer literal suffix... l
checking for wint_t integer literal suffix... u
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strverscmp... yes
checking for ptrdiff_t... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
[...]