Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp: project hosting / mailing list

Hi Martin,

Some months back SourceForge sent a confirmation email for my subscription's email address, possibly you missed yours, and why you got unsubscribed.

I vote github.com, particularly now since they have solid financial support.

Our project still uses the SourceForge mailing list, which we find useful, albeit a low volume.  Creating "Issues" or "Pull Requests" is useful, but a mailing-list fills a useful demand IMHO, particularly if it already exists.

Lonnie