Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp: project hosting / mailing list

Hello Martin,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 07:58:13PM +0200, Martin Lambers via msmtp-users wrote:
> 13 mails in more than 10 months is not really a lot, so I don't think
> having this mailing list (or some replacement) still makes sense. An
> RSS feed for announcements might be enough.
>
> What do you think?

As grarpamp eloquently put, MLs cover that "freeform, bidirectional
communication" ground quite fine (bar the odd top-poster).
If you don't feel like maintaining a list, RSS is 1000 times better than
twitter announcements or other proprietary crap.
Thanks for your continuous work on msmtp
-F