Re: [msmtp-users] Authentication doesn't work with STARTTLS

Thank you!!
Works perfectly.

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

On 30.06.17 15:42, Alexis Diez wrote:
I used *openssl s_client -debug -starttls smtp -crlf -connect
<mailservername>:25* and was abel to connect, authenticate and send email
to any domain.

But using msmtp, configured with TLS OFF, STARTTLS ON and AUTH ON, I get

you should use "tls on" and "starttls on".
tls off disables encryption at all.
"starttls on" and "starttls off" configure how is the encryption used when
"tls on" is used.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.