[msmtp-users] From Header for Cron Jobs

I have recently switched from SSMTP to MSMTP because of problem with SSMTP and lack of support for it.  Since switching to MSMTP any emails generated as a result of a cron job show as from just "root" instead of {user}@{fqdn}.domain.com.

I have done some troubleshooting and it looks like MSMTP is properly setting the MAIL FROM: in the SMTP connection, however there is a "From" header that says "root (Cron Deamon)" which is possibly not getting changed properly

If anyone has a suggestion on how to remedy this that would be great.  If not perhaps a feature request to fix the headers as well as the SMTP MAIL FROM

thanks