[msmtp-users] msmtp not working

Hi,
   Thanks  for  all the reply . I am able to send the mail to my local machine mailserver . It's working fine . But when i am trying to send mail from  a standalone machine to gmail account through usb dongle  mail is not  receiving .   I am not using TLS options . Is it possible to send mail from to gmail without certificates ?? Is there possible to send mail using " auth plain ".can mail servers are available which supports with http??
Thanks a lot
Juliet