Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp not working

PV Juliet wrote:
> Hi,
>    Thanks  for  all the reply . I am able to send the mail to my
> local machine mailserver . It's working fine . But when i am trying
> to send mail from  a standalone machine to gmail account through usb
> dongle  mail is not  receiving .   I am not using TLS options . Is it
> possible to send mail from to gmail without certificates ??

If you are trying to send email from pvjuliet@...20..., you will need
to authenticate to gmail servers (smtp.gmail.com), which will only
accept that on port 465… under TLS.

> Is there possible to send mail using " auth plain ".

gmail servers won't let you authenticate sending your password in the
clear, only when there's a TLS connection. Moreover, you may need to
enable a switch in gmail config in order to authenticate through smtp
just with your password.

> can mail servers are available which supports with http??

You can't send through http.