[msmtp-users] install msmtp in a non-priviledge user account

Is it possible to install msmtp in a non-priviledge user account?

I unpacked a precompiled deb package, but when I tried to run it I got:

./msmtp: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls-deb0.so.28: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I unpacked libgnutls-deb0.so.28 from it's own package in the same folder but msmtp still shows the same error.

Daniel