Re: [msmtp-users] SMTP 550 5.7.1 error with MS Exchange Server

On 11.08.14 16:13, Will Monroe wrote:
But now, I've encountered a new difficulty.  My work machine is running OSX
(10.9) and provides the following when I run "msmtp --v":
[...]
Supported authentication methods:
plain cram-md5 external login
[...]
Note the lack of ntlm authentication in the supported authentication
methods.  Does anyone have advice on how to troubleshoot the installation
of msmtp so that it supports NTLM on OSX?  I've been using brew to install
msmtp which provides the following, very terse feedback:

I have already asked that before:

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@...186...>