Re: [msmtp-users] automated gpg signature

26.05.2014 19:04, Francesco Ariis пишет:

> Hey Max, I /think/ your request is something which is meant to be handled
> by mail clients (as opposed to msmtp).

Well, yes and no: there are standalone tools like GNU Anubis and kuvert which can do
exactly the same.
So it would be nice to be able to have this in msmtp as well.

>  I use mutt and this is trivially
> done using 'hooks'. It seems from your User-Agent that you are using
> Thunderbird

True :)
But I plan to migrate my email setup to something which offers more flexibility. And
since many tools (like git for example) are using classical command-line interface to
send mail I would rather have my smtp accounts set in one place which is usable by
both MUA and mail-based tools.

And while I'm at it - I'd like to make gpg setup which will outlast any MUA
preference I might have :)

cheers,
Max.