Re: [msmtp-users] automated gpg signature

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 04:25:47PM +0200, Max wrote:
> Is there a way to setup msmtp so it would use gpg to automatically sign and/or
> encrypt messages based on account used and recipient address?

Hey Max, I /think/ your request is something which is meant to be handled
by mail clients (as opposed to msmtp). I use mutt and this is trivially
done using 'hooks'. It seems from your User-Agent that you are using
Thunderbird: searching a bit lead me to "OpenPGP rules" [1], maybe it
can help you

https://www.riseup.net/en/encrypting-email-with-thunderbird