Re: [msmtp-users] 2 domains with msmtp from one PHP?

Am 16.02.2012 10:17, schrieb Martin Lambers:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:09:33 +0100, A. Bischof wrote:
But one problem remains:
As I wrote, I moved the systemwide configfile /etc/msmtprc as it
conflicted with the default section in the one for php - but I need
this systemwide file, for example for cron mails.

In which order are the default accounts used? Is the systemwide being
overwritten if I put one in a user config (like I have for www-data)?
Or how should I put it that php uses it's config, but cron/root can
use another?

These questions should be answered here:
http://msmtp.sourceforge.net/doc/msmtp.html#Configuration-files

You're so right, thanks again. Now that I put a default account in the config file for php, msmtp takes this one and not the one from the systemwide config.

One last question (I hope :-)

As for now msmtp doesn't support the placeholder thinggy we talked about, I tried the following config for PHP, but it doesn't work if I uncomment the lines for the second account. I thought msmtp would choose the right account by the from adress while using the option --read-envelope-from. Can't I have two variations of the same domain?:

cat /etc/msmtprc-www-data-multidomain
defaults
tls on
tls_starttls on
tls_trust_file /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
logfile /var/log/msmtp.log
auto_from off
host smtp.gmail.com
port 587