[msmtp-users] msmtp queueing

I just ran across an email posting dated 15 Mar 2008 from Chris
Gianniotis giving the script for msmtpq and msmtpQ. After a little
cleaning of the script (insofar as adding #. etc), I have found that
is something that I have been looking to do for a long time. I have
finally motivated myself to get away from gui based mailers and have
returned back to mutt after a long hiatus.

The script is working nearly flawlessly, but I just needed a little
clarification on the execution. Assume that I have mail that is
queued, and I finally get back on-line. Do I need to manually start
/usr/local/bin/msmtpq -r or is there some easy way to let mutt
automatically send out the message?

I am using a combination of mutt, offlineimap and of course, msmtp. I
suppose that I could create a macro under mutt, but I was just
checking to see if that was already in place, and then I could just
cron it.
--
Kim C. Callis