[msmtp-users] Redundant entries in .msmtprc for mutt

Hello,

I have redundant entries for host,port,protocol,auth,tls etc. in my .msmtprc
(for different account names on the same smtp server)

I've tried removing the extra entries, and account titles, with changes made to
mutt's sendmail command to include only 'from' and 'user.' This does not appear
to work with mutt, apparently not sourcing the tls_ bits.

Can this be done, or will each account's settings need to be kept separate?

Regards,
Joe