Re: [msmtp-users] HELP for msmtp: GNU SASL: GSSAPI error in client while negotiating security context in gss_init_sec_context()

On Mon, 22. Dec 2008, 22:24:05 +0530, Sharad Pratap wrote:
> my server is programmed to verify non office.com mails
> using some gssapi  with some certificate.

OK, if you need to use GSSAPI, then you must authenticate using some
Kerberos/GSSAPI mechanism before running msmtp. The GSASL library will
then acquire whatever is necessary from your system so that it can
authenticate to the SMTP server.

I'm afraid I cannot help you with that because it is highly system
dependent and I never worked with this kind of setup.

Martin