Re: [msmtp-users] HELP for msmtp: GNU SASL: GSSAPI error in client while negotiating security context in gss_init_sec_context()

Hi!

On Mon, 22. Dec 2008, 20:18:58 +0530, Sharad Pratap wrote:
> I am ready to use clear test password, and tried login method it is not
> working.

> --> AUTH LOGIN
> <-- 334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
> --> Y19zaGFyYWQ=
> <-- 334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
> --> J1Rlc3RAMTIzJw==
> <-- 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.

First: From these lines, one can easily decode the password you used
(that's what I meant with unencrypted), so please do not use your real
password and/or change your password as soon as possible.

The server is accepting the AUTH LOGIN command; it looks like either the
username or password is wrong. Are you sure you're using the correct
password?

Martin