Re: [msmtp-users] HELP for msmtp: GNU SASL: GSSAPI error in client while negotiating security context in gss_init_sec_context()

Hi,
I am using correct user/password,
(I have my changed password)
my server if some some xyz@...178... will come then,
mail can going with auth off but with auth off if I send to
friend@...177...  it says server do not recognized this address.
(where outside.com can be anything except office.com)
while if I use evolution or Web based outlook I can send to
friend@...177..., but it attach a disclaimer with the mail.

but it need to be enableed sending mail to outside.com
in server for selected xyz@...178..., I

but question is with out enable evolution can send mail to
any@...180... In web based outlook ask to accept server
certificate, then I can send mail   to any@...177...

my server is programmed to verify non office.com mails
using some gssapi  with some certificate.

Regars,
Sharad

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Martin Lambers <marlam@...23...> wrote:
Hi!

On Mon, 22. Dec 2008, 20:18:58 +0530, Sharad Pratap wrote:
> I am ready to use clear test password, and tried login method it is not
> working.

> --> AUTH LOGIN
> <-- 334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
> --> Y19zaGFyYWQ=
> <-- 334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
> --> J1Rlc3RAMTIzJw==
> <-- 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.

First: From these lines, one can easily decode the password you used
(that's what I meant with unencrypted), so please do not use your real
password and/or change your password as soon as possible.

The server is accepting the AUTH LOGIN command; it looks like either the
username or password is wrong. Are you sure you're using the correct
password?