Re: [msmtp-users] timeout setting has no effect on --serverinfo command

On Thu, 27. Sep 2007, 10:19:51 +0200, Roger Andren wrote:
> We run Linux 2.6.15 compiled for an ARM processor and msmtp 1.4.11.
>
> Do you think it could have something to do with the OS timeout?
> Do you know where can I set the OS timeout?

I don't know, sorry. There are a few systems with known timeout problems
(ancient W32 versions and some commercial UNIX systems), but Linux
should work fine.

Does the problem occur when you
1) Do not have net access or
2) A blackhole firewall absorbs the packets or
3) The remote server refuses connections or
4) The connection with the server is very slow?

Martin