Re: [msmtp-users] timeout setting has no effect on --serverinfo command

We run Linux 2.6.15 compiled for an ARM processor and msmtp 1.4.11.

Do you think it could have something to do with the OS timeout?
Do you know where can I set the OS timeout?

2007/9/26, Martin Lambers <marlam@...23...>:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 05:34:59PM +0200, Roger Andren wrote:
> Doesn't the timeout affect the --serverinfo command?

I cannot reproduce this here - the timeout works for me.

What's your operating system?

Martin
--
Computer Graphics and Multimedia Systems Group
University of Siegen, Germany