[msmtp-users] Using msmtp with pine: roles (accounts)

Hello,

What is the way to configure PINE to hand off mail with different roles
so that msmtp (via msmtp-enqueue) will pick up the account with the
'-f account' option.

I was thinking of interposing a sed script to pick out the From: field,
but I really don't want to reinvent the wheel.

(I read the sequence of macros you have for Mutt users, but have no
idea how to adapt them to Pine.)

R A Chatwin, Badajoz, Spain

--
  R A Chatwin