Re: [mpop-users] timeout

fr33domlover wrote:
> I'm simply running mpop from a cron job with a regular config file, actually.
> But clearly it stops due to timeout (or I stop it manually), and next time the
> "downloading message X or Y" starts where it stopped last time, not with 1 -
> maybe the previously downloaded ones are found and used?

*That* makes sense. mpop tries hard not to duplicate messages. That it
continues where it left is fine.
The odd thing was that from your old email, it seemed like delivery of
the first messages didn't happen until after the second fetch.

(There's still the issue of timeouts that shouldn't be happening,
though)