Re: [mpop-users] Suggestions about work of mpop with UIDLs files

Hi!

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:40:41 +0200, Ángel González wrote:
> Martin Lambers wrote:
> > Hi!

> > > Thank you very much for your work! I did not yet have time to
> > > have a look, but I hope to do it this weekend.
> >
> > I applied and pushed patches 7 and 9 (the latter to msmtp, too). I
> > did not manage to have a look at the others, but will do so soon.
> > Thanks again for your work!
> >
> > Martin
>
> Don't worry. Review them at your own pace. It's not like I had time to
> code it inmediatly either.
>
> I tried to make each commit clear and useful by itself, but feel free
> to query about any doubt they cause you.

Thanks for your patience. I now finally have comments on all the
patches (sent separately).

For the patches that are ready for inclusion, can you amend the
copyright headers of the affected files, and add documentation of the
new features?

Regards,
Martin