Re: [mpop-users] Suggestions about work of mpop with UIDLs files

Ángel González wrote:
> Martin Lambers wrote:
> > > Windows supports catching SIGINT signal.
> >
> > There's no sigaction() function, so I assumed there is no signal
> > handling. A patch would be appreciated :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Martin
>
> Yes, it only supports the older signal() interface (and just a few
> signals). I will cook a patch for that.
>
> Regards
> Ángel

Patch is ready :)

I didn't build mpop on such system, but Patch 7 should do it.

Note: Patches 7 and 9 are independent features.

Note 2: Documentation of the new/changed features is missing. It seemed
preferable to delay them to code acceptance.

Best regards