Re: [msmtp-users] Mutt with vacation (auto replay) setup

On 02.12.16 09:40, Marcelo Laia wrote:
I have mutt + msmtp + offlineimap setup in my Debian box.

I have been installed vacation (apt-get install vacation) and have configured
it.

My .forward file is like this:

\marcelo, marcelolaia@...20..., "|/usr/bin/vacation -a dirpos marcelo

However, the auto replay didn't work.

what do you mean "didn't work"?
did you receive mail for "marcelo" or "dirpos"?
Does /usr/sbin/sendmail point to msmtp?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them, One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them