Re: [msmtp-users] How to write quoted text or use a different font

On 25.11.16 20:44, Samuele Rini wrote:
Hello,
I would like to ask a couple of question (Gmail recipient related):

1) How I can write an outgoing message in order for the recipient to
see part of the text as it was "quoted" (indented to the right and
with the vertical bar on the left) ?

this is MUA issue, msmtp is just a SMTP client that is intented to be used
by a MUA.

2) Is it possible to choose a different font (maybe as it's with To,
From, or Subject) ?

the font is also a MUA issue. Mail headers are always plaintext, so this is
the clients' MUA issue.
For plaintext mail, the chosen font is client's MUA issue.
For HTML mail, the sending MUA chooses which font to put into the HTML, and
then it's client's MUA issue whether it really uses the font.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.