Re: [msmtp-users] Why msmtp in trouble when Gmail set to "Disable access for less secure apps"?

Ubuntu 14.04

On 02.05.16 09:27, Christian Seberino wrote:
>Google is vague about what it means.....
>
>"Google may block sign-in attempts from some apps or devices that do not
>use modern security standards. "

well, another possibility is old SSL version. which os/distro are you using?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)