[msmtp-users] IDN support without libidn; next release

Hi everyone,

I pushed a patch that allows msmtp to support IDN (Internationalized
Domain Names) without using libidn, if the following conditions are met:
- getaddrinfo() supports the AI_IDN flag
- GnuTLS version is >= 3.4.0 (which is not released yet, I tested with
  git master)

A new version of msmtp should be released soon. There will be more new
code than usual in the next release, and I would like to make a test
release. Maybe 1.6.0rc1 and then 1.6.0?

Regards,
Martin