Re: [msmtp-users] Building msmtp on OS X

Hi Erik,

looks to me like you're missing pkg-config.

http://www.fantageek.com/318/install-pkg-config-for-mac-osx/

Once you've got pkg-config installed, you can try to configure again.

/bumby

P.S. if you just want msmtp for os x, and not specificly compile it
yourself, you might as well install it through MacPort :)