Re: [msmtp-users] msmtpq invokes msmtp while offline

Hello Josiah,

Thanks for the feedback.

Seemingly, somehow, near line 480, the 'return' after the
connect_test() call dropped out of the script...

You're of course at the right place for the current version - but I
need to send the latest (somewhat cleaned up) version up to Martin. It
should be available within the week.

Please let me know of anything else about the script's operation with
emacs.

Best wishes & kind regards,

Chris