Re: [msmtp-users] msmtpq invokes msmtp while offline

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your reply.

> I've attached the latest version of msmtpq ; would you test it and see
> whether or not it produces the same effect... Please let me know the
> results ; I'd like to see proper functionality for emacs...

I dropped it in and this version appears to work right out of the box.
Thank you!

> It seems to me that you may have an older or a corrupt version of the
> script ; the current version does not have this problem (as far as I
> can tell). If the connect test is failed then msmtp is *not* invoked -
> and, of course, then wouldn't produce spurious messages.

I obtained my copy of msmtpq by installing the system msmtp package (on
Arch Linux) which is at the current release version, 1.4.31.

I just confirmed that the version that was on my system is identical to
the version presently in the master branch at:
http://sourceforge.net/p/msmtp/code/ci/master/tree/scripts/msmtpq/msmtpq

Where should one go to obtain the current version?

Thanks,
Josiah