[msmtp-users] msmtp and getting flagged as spammer

Hi,

How are you using msmtp on a mobile station without having your mail flagged as spam? Depending on which WIFI I'm connected at the moment when I'm sending my mail, my IP might already be on a spammer blacklist. Another problem is that I don't have a domain name set for when I'm sending email.

There must be a solution, because for example Thunderbird sends emails without having this problem.

These are some of the spamassassin rules that get triggered:

FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1,HELO_LOCALHOST,RDNS_LOCALHOST (I don't set a domain name in .msmtprc, however, I don't always know the domain name)

RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL (the hotel IP is in the spammer database)

Any ideas? I really like msmtp.