Re: [msmtp-users] connection test(s) for msmtpq

Hi Bryan,

Apologies for the delay. I don't know whether or not my previous reply
got through to you ; it certainly hasn't to the list (mutt has begun
acting up on list dialogues for me recently).

Thanks for the reply. To be redundant (if necessary), your net
connection test is interesting and I wonder whether of not it can be
scripted. That is, can Bash do what you describe or does it require a
C program ? If either is possible would you be willing to send me
sample code ?

The next version of the queue script will have defeatable connection
testing.

Sending this is a kludge until I get mutt fixed ; hope it makes it.

Best,

Chris