Re: [msmtp-users] feature request: support for queue

On 03.07.10 16:22, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> It would be really nice if msmtp supported a mail queue. So it would
> be possible to send mails while offline (will be queued), and when
> online, the queue would be processed.

I'd say that the point of MSMSP is to be simple SMTP client and handling
mail queue is out of its scope. Yes, it can change, but then we'll want
another smtp client...

> Not to mention that using msmtp from MUAs would be much faster.

Do you want to know if the mail was submitted correctly?
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.