[msmtp-users] RETURNED 78

Hi msmtp-users,
I have an issue I'm trying to figure out. I'm not sure if this is the right place to look, but I think you might be able to help. I'm currently trying to configure request tracker helpdesk software, which utilizes msmtp by piping e-mail to it. I am receiving an error message which I cannot figure out, and the line is as follows:

RTmailer: CALL /usr/local/bin/msmtp -nt -oi -t --from=helpdesk@...53... RETURNED 78

I'm not sure what this 78 error code is that msmtp is throwing and I havent' found any reference to it by searching online. Is anyone familiar with what this means?
TYIA
-Mike