[msmtp-users] truncate first line of message

Hi!
I've a problem with msmtp. If I try to send a message by sendmail with shell "sendmail -f guido@...183... pippo@...183... </etc/hosts" the content of the file "/etc/hosts" is okay and also the sender. But if I've try msmtp with shell "msmtp -f guido@...183... pippo@...183... </etc/hosts" the content of the file "/etc/hosts" isn't okay and there isn't the sender. The message get into mailbox pippo@...183... but the content of the file "/etc/hosts" is begin at the 4th line of the content of the file and not at the begining, and the sender of there is not the sender of email (guido@...183...).
In the debug all the information are sent, all content of file is sent.

The example header of a email is: