Re: [msmtp-users] Relay problems

> The message from the SMTP server suggests to either use SMTP
> authentication ("auth on" in .msmtprc) or use your pop/imap account
> before sending mail.

If I set "auth on" I get this:

msmtp: cannot use a secure authentication method
msmtp: could not send mail (account tanren from /home/gawron/.msmtprc)

So my smtp serwer doesn't support authentication :(

By 'using my pop/imap' account you mean to login to it? Well I forced
fetchmail to pickup (that is logging in) anything from it just 2 seconds
before trying to send and I still get the same message :(

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48501516666 email: dojo@...88...