[msmtp-users] Relay problems

Hi, I've started to use msmtp (1.4.9) a couple of weeks ago in
combination with fetchmail and mutt. One day, I've started to get this
message:

msmtp: recipient address pgg@...89... not accepted by the server
msmtp: server message: 550-69-mo6-3.acn.waw.pl (localhost)
[82.210.166.69] is currently not permitted
msmtp: server message: 550-to relay through this server. Perhaps you
have not logged into the pop/imap
msmtp: server message: 550-server in the last 30 minutes or do not have
SMTP Authentication turned on
msmtp: server message: 550 in your email client.
msmtp: could not send mail (account tanren from /home/gawron/.msmtprc)

After one day (I didn't change anything in .msmtprc) it stopped, and
mail would go out with no problem. But since two days I get this message
again :( Naturally my hosting admin claims nothing has changed on the
serwer.

Any suggestions?

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48501516666 email: dojo@...88...