used except for when viewed from linuxmail.org)

Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:26:54 -0800 (PST)

bob@...38... is a placeholder I have replaced for my real info.

How can I fix this?  I've read the docs, but there doesn't seem to be any way of correcting this.
Explicitly usig the 'From' header doesn't work either, as it only alters the 'Return-path' and not
the Envelope header.  Any ideas?  Does this have something to do with the SMTP server instead?

Any comments/hints/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

liberte