Re: [mpop-users] pipelining=off not working?

On Wed, 10. Jan 2007, 11:11:47 -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Martin Lambers wrote:
>
> > After thinking again about this, maybe it would be best to add a
> > pipelining=auto setting and make it the default. Then, on and off could
> > force pipelining on or off regardless of the server capabilities, and
> > auto would keep the current default behaviour, which should be ok for
> > most users.
> >
> > Would you like that better?
>
> Yes, thank you.

I implemented it. It works for all servers that I have access to.

> I started using mpop about 9 months ago after I tried a few other
> alternatives. I am now the maintainer for the "pkgsrc" mpop package, but
> haven't updated it yet.

I'll try to fix all problems that keep you from updating before
releasing 1.0.6.

I prepared a new snapshot at http://www.marlam.de/mpop-1.0.6.tar.bz2 .
It includes some updated files from GNU autotools and some updates to
the gnulib portability library. If there is any problem left, please let
me know.

Regards,
Martin