Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp 1.6.6 is released!

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 09:09:57PM +0100, Martin Lambers wrote:

> msmtp 1.6.6 is released!
>
> This version fixes a memory leak and a double-free in
> msmtp_read_headers(). The double-free was triggered by read errors.
> Furthermore, build failures on mingw64 were fixed.

Great news :).

Courtesy of the fixed build failures on mingw64 (thanks!) I have
managed, with a great deal of assistance from one of the MXE
developers, to get the new msmtp 1.6.6 into the source tree for MXE.
Those after a Windows 32bit static binary of the new msmtp version can
now simply download the latest git MXE and run:

make msmtp MXE_PLUGIN_DIRS='plugins/apps' MXE_TARGETS='i686-w64-mingw32.static'

This will build the 32bit binary and there is similar syntax for
static 64bit binary: MXE_TARGETS='x86_64-w64-mingw32.static'. A shared
build is also possible if that is desired for any reason...

And thanks again for the new version of msmtp!

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?