Re: [msmtp-users] insert subject

On 04.11.16 15:05, jungle Boogie wrote:
How can I have a subject inserted when using msmtp in the command
line? Unless I have overlooked something, I don't see a flag for a
subject, and without it, all mail arrives as (no subject).

MSMTP is the SMTP client, not mail user agent. If you need modify headers,
you must do it before passing input to msmtp.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...